Friday, December 12, 2008

A great big "THANK YOU"!!!!!

My mom (Sheree) and I decided that it would be nice if I created a blog as a easy way for everyone to find updates and information about my mom's surgery and progress.  I'm going to attempt to update this as often as I possibly can and with the hopes and anticipation that at some point in the next few weeks my mom will be able to take the reins and update this blog herself! :)

We both wanted to send all of you a great big "THANK YOU" for all of your concern, well wishes and prayers on her behalf.  It has been a great blessing for her as she is going through this trial in her life.  

Thanks again for everything and I hope to be able to post the 1st information after her surgery on Monday December 15th 2008.

Hugs,
Jennie Sholley
(Sheree's Daughter)

4 comments:

  1. Jennie, Please know that everyone here at the Attorney General's Office loves your Mom. I am praying for her swift, full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie, Thank you for keeping us all updated on your mom's progress. She's very dear to all of us. Please remind her of the, "Come What May and Love It", testimony, it will be comforting to her. Wish you and your family a peaceful Christmas. Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennie!
    I’m so happy to hear that your mom is healing well. Thank you for keeping us updated on her progress. Please let her know that she is in my heart and prayers. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennie, Please tell Sheree that I have her in my thoughts and prayers. Have a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete