Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another Reaction to 2nd Chemo attempt

My husband just talked to my mom a little while ago and the news was not so good.  She had another reaction again today while she was attempting her chemo treatment.  This time, the reaction happened before they were even able to give her any of the chemo drug.  She had the reaction while they were flushing her port with the saline solution.  I guess her reaction today was worse than the 1st one.  We are not sure what is going to happen at this point with her chemo treatments but I will keep everyone posted as soon as we know more information.  My mom and dad were even thinking that my mom might be allergic to the port itself since it is made of plastic & metal.

Thanks again for all of your love and support!

Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment